Key areas of prior experience:
Broad commercial | digital and media rights experience | development of business strategy and finance.
- Director, Mirriad Advertising Limited (2013), Chairman from 2015
- Non-executive Director, Pandora Media Inc (2015)
- Director, The John Hopkins University
- Director, The Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Director, EMI Group Global Limited (2011-2012)
- Chief Executive Officer, EMI Group Limited (2010 – 2012)
- Chairman and CEO, EMI Music Publishing (2007 – 2010)
- Director, EMI Group Plc (2002 - 2008)
- 1994 to 2007 various roles at EMI including Senior VP, Business Development and Strategy and President of EMI Music Publishing.
- Prior to 1994 held finance, operations and general management positions with Sotheby’s, Lucas Films, Tri-Star and Columbia Pictures.
Overseas appointments at Music Choice (Digital Cable Radio) (Chairman of Remuneration Committee), the American Society of Composers and Authors and Lancit Media Entertainment Ltd in the US; Chairman of VIVA Television in Germany and Director of Channel V Networks in Asia.
- BA, concentration in International Relations & Political Economy