All administrative enquiries relating to shareholdings and requests to receive corporate documents should, in the first instance, be directed to:
Capita Asset Services, The Registry, 34 Beckenham Road, Beckenham, Kent, BR3 4TU.
They can be contacted by telephone on 0871 664 0300 from the UK or +44 371 664 0300 from overseas. Calls are charged at the standard geographic rate and will vary by provider. Calls outside the United Kingdom will be charged at the applicable international rate. Lines are open between 9am – 5.30pm, Monday to Friday excluding public holidays in England and Wales.
Alternatively you can email them at: email@example.com
Shareholders who receive duplicate sets of Company mailings because they have multiple accounts should write to Capita to have the accounts amalgamated.
By logging on to www.myitvshares.com shareholders can benefit from a number of online services as follows:
- Elect to receive shareholder communication electronically;
- Update your address or register a bank mandate instruction to have dividends paid directly to your bank account;
- View your holding balance, indicative share price and valuation;
- View transactions on your holding and dividend payments you have received;
- Access a wide range of shareholder information including downloadable forms;
- Cast your proxy vote online.
You will need your investor code (IVC) which can be found on your share certificate(s) to register to use the Shareholder Portal.